Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Crazy Rich Asians movie review

So after not initially wanting to watch the movie cuz of the trailers, I eventually did.
I read the book, which seemed a lot better than the trailers.
And it was a lot more impressive than I thought it was going to be.
The intro is great with a Hong Kong song played.
The costumes are Oscar worthy.
The CGI fits.

College.

Napoleon Bonaparte.

Quick editing.

Food.

The characters I don't know if they're great or just different from what we normally see.

Also, since they're rich and although it's in the title, I am a little apathetic to seeing a bunch of rich people on tv.

Ken Jeong is still annoying.
Michelle Yeoh is playing an antagonist for no reason. She's not really enjoyable to watch as it and isn't realy natural to play a villain.

No comments:

Post a Comment